Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

love love loooove this. thinking about a soft purpley-gray for most of my bedroom walls and using this pretty dark purple as an accent wall. really love darker purple but its too dark to do all the walls!

love love loooove this. thinking about a soft purpley-gray for most of my bedroom walls and using this pretty dark purple as an accent wall. really love darker purple but its too dark to do all the walls!
love love loooove this. thinking about a soft purpley-gray for most of my bedroom walls and using this pretty dark purple as an accent wall. really love darker purple but its too dark to do all the walls!
Click here to download
Golden dot wall decals- I love the idea of doing this in our powder room
Golden dot wall decals- I love the idea of doing this in our powder room
Click here to download
bookcase made from books
bookcase made from books
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment