Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Make a keepsake box from discarded or damaged books. I did this for my birthday craft party and.....it took about an hour and a half to cut out the book but the finished product was cool.

Add crown molding to the tops of bedroom windows. Makes a big difference
Add crown molding to the tops of bedroom windows. Makes a big difference
Click here to download
book pages sewn together to make gift wrap
book pages sewn together to make gift wrap
Click here to download
Make a keepsake box from discarded or damaged books. I did this for my birthday craft party and.....it took about an hour and a half to cut out the book but the finished product was cool.
Make a keepsake box from discarded or damaged books. I did this for my birthday craft party and.....it took about an hour and a half to cut out the book but the finished product was cool.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment