Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Obviously I don't want to live in a pink room with a glitzy chandelier, but I really like the upholstered footboard (wouldn't hurt running into it in the middle of the night), and the canopy reminds me of the bedrooms in the animated Cinderella.

beach house bedroom
beach house bedroom
Click here to download
bedroom decorating ideas
bedroom decorating ideas
Click here to download
Obviously I don't want to live in a pink room with a glitzy chandelier, but I really like the upholstered footboard (wouldn't hurt running into it in the middle of the night), and the canopy reminds me of the bedrooms in the animated Cinderella.
Obviously I don't want to live in a pink room with a glitzy chandelier, but I really like the upholstered footboard (wouldn't hurt running into it in the middle of the night), and the canopy reminds me of the bedrooms in the animated Cinderella.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment