Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

This room is great! It's got so much texture! I would get the pillows and bean bag/stool in muted colors or neutrals instead of bright colors.

Great idea for Gianna's room. Might possibly help her fear of the dark! I gotta try this. ting with Christmas Lights
Great idea for Gianna's room. Might possibly help her fear of the dark! I gotta try this. ting with Christmas Lights
Click here to download
This room is great! It's got so much texture! I would get the pillows and bean bag/stool in muted colors or neutrals instead of bright colors.
This room is great! It's got so much texture! I would get the pillows and bean bag/stool in muted colors or neutrals instead of bright colors.
Click here to download
5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment